Monday, November 22, 2010

Personalize Your E-mail & More


I have always thought that customized stationary is undeniably chic. Every time I receive a note or letter on  custom letterhead I know that person has good taste! So I was completely entertained by something I stumbled upon lately. A company called imoi is setting the trend in personalized on line communications. Like email, iomoi online social stationery is convenient and timely. Unlike email, iomoi social stationery allows authors to align the design of their messages with their personal sense of style. Messages are composed using the iomoi website and received by any email program. In crafting their letters, iomoi subscribers choose from a selection of chic designs which are updated throughout the season. Messages can be even set in one of a selection of handwriting typefaces, making for a more intimate communication. One of the creators Irene Chen use to work for Donna Karan so you know this stationary has style! Next time you e-mail someone to invite them to a dinner party or other event check out iomoi!
 I am also currently lusting over iomoi's customizable acrylic trays. They are so amazing! You can customize them by choosing the pattern or design on the bottom of the tray as well as the color and they can be monogrammed. I have a spot in my home just waiting for this tray! Check them out at www.iomoi.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates