Saturday, November 20, 2010

Move over Dior There's a New Loreal In Town












DiorShow is an iconic mascara from a brand so fabulous (Dior) it was originally used backstage at fashion shows before it was an industry product. I discovered this little gem a few years back. The first time I ever wore it out in public the waitress at the restaurant I was having dinner at asked me how I got my eyelashes so thick and long. I was hooked! I knew it was without a doubt the best mascara I had ever found. The only downside to this product is it's price. DiorShow is sold for $24.00 a tube. Steep! But Alas, I have found it's cheaper drug store cousin who I might argue could be better than Miss Show herself. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara has made it's way into my makeup drawer and my heart. I have found that neither of these products are clumpy and have little to no fall out during the day. They are both easily removed with facial cleanser and in my opinion, the L'Oreal version has a much better color payoff. It really is Carbon Black. I tend to like this better as it makes your real lashes look dark, thick and lush like a pair of falsies! If black mascara is too much for you L'Oreal also sells this in a toned down black brown version as well. Miss Voluminous is sold at drugstores nationwide for around $5.00 or click on my Amazon.com store to purchase your own tube.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know how I love this mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And excellent choice and a must have in any makeup bag. Great post!

Unknown said...

That should read "an excellent choice." :-)

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates