Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Henri Bendel Jewelry


Ippolita Hoop

Henri Bendel Hoop
For the last several years I have practically been drooling over Ippolita Jewelry. Every fashion magazine I read always has a beautiful full page ad for Ippolita with bracelets and earrings in the most gorgeous colors. I would love a piece or two or more of Ippolita but I just can't justify paying a grand for a bracelet! I would rather have a great pair of shoes or a fantastic handbag! Spending money on fashion jewelry has always been a foreign concept to me. Diamonds, yes, but for a few bracelets no way! A few days ago while shopping Henri Bendels site I was ecstatic to find an Ippolita look alike at a price I can agree with! These modern yet classic pieces are exquisite and it's not all Henri Bendel has to offer! HB offers some fantastic jewelry and other goodies on their website so check it out. I guess you know what will be showing up on my doorstep next week! www.henribendel.com

Ippolita Bracelets

Henri Bendel Bracelets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates