Friday, November 26, 2010

It's In The Bag!


 People always ask me for makeup tips and what my favorite products are, so I thought I would do a post about a product that has been in my makeup bag for 15 years. Cover Girl eyeshadow in the color Champagne is one of my favorite eye shadows of all time. It wasn't until the other day when I was applying my makeup that I realized how long I had been using it. I use this shadow as a highlighter, as a base, and as a pop of color in the corner of the eye near the tear duct that makes you look more awake. This color will flatter all skin tones and is incredibly affordable. I love the consistency of this powder shadow and I hope you will too! It will be in my makeup bag for many years to come! This can be purchased in my Amazon.com store for under $5.00 in the cosmetic section or at any local drugstore.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to try this! Champagne is always a flattering color for any eye.
:-)

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates