Monday, November 29, 2010

In My Closet


  When I find a blouse that I truly love sometimes I buy it in every color I can find it in. I recently found a top that I have purchased time and time again so I can hoard them away in case the company stops making them! I know that's a little nuts but what I wouldn't do for a great blouse! This little gem I am referring to is Nation Ltd's Oregon tee. If you have never heard of Nation Ltd then you are in luck my friend. Nation Ltd makes the softest most comfortable tees I have ever found or worn in such great styles. I first got word of this brand a few years ago when style icon Nicole Richie was strutting her stuff all over LA in their designs.
The Oregon tee has been a go to item in my closet over the last few weeks and I really thought I should share it with you. I hope you adore this little 3/4 sleeve v-neck tee as much as I do! It is currently on sale at Piperlime.com. Check it out here:
http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=4016&vid=1&pid=812230&scid=812230002

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You know how I love this!

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates