Monday, December 20, 2010

SALE At Jayson Home & Garden

Jayson Home & Garden is a favorite of mine for furniture shopping. They have such a unique selection for stylish online furniture. I recently purchased a table from them for my foyer. It was shipped out in a timely fashion and I received it from a very professional delivery company who were very sure to make sure I was completely happy with my purchase. Currently Jayson's is having a furniture floor model sale. If you are interested in a very nice piece of furniture for a steal check them out at www.jaysonhomeandgarden.com. Here are a few of my favorite pieces they are offering on sale.
Coco Sofa was $1895 now $1299


Clinton Chair was $1395 now $899

Louisa Sofa was $1795 now$1199

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates