Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Get The Glow


 During the Winter months it can become difficult to keep your dehydrated skin glowing. I have tried too many luminizing products to count! The issue I have with most of these products is the shimmer or glitter they contain. It just ends up looking terrible once applied especially during daylight hours! Well, I have finally found a product that will give you a glow without any sparkle to wear day or night. Kevyn Aucoin makes a product called The Celestial Powder in a color called Candlelight. This product is described as giving you an angelic glow and provides a non-glittery shimmer. Apply this to the cheeks, forehead, and temples to get that angelic glow! This product is available on Kevyn's site for $42 or in my Amazon.com store in the cosmetics section. Kevyn also wrote several books many years ago that would make fabulous gifts for the makeup lover in your family. Face Forward is a great coffee table book that you will enjoy for years to come with some incredible celebrity makeovers that are somewhat hard to believe! You will see what I mean when you check it out! Making Faces is a great tutorial for someone starting to wear makeup or anyone who wants to brush up on their technique. Check my store for these books as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just talking about these books and I come onto your blog and see them! He is the best and I want to buy this makeup! ;-)

Life's Latest Luxuries said...

He was the best! Wonder what he would have done in the last decade had he been here?!?

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates