Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kyle Richards Style

It's no secret to those of you who know me that I am completely addicted to The Real Housewives franchise. No matter the city I will be tuned in! Currently I am of course loving the madness of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. While the cast is certainly keeping me entertained it is Kyle Richards who I have been paying most attention to. Kyle has such polished style and her wardrobe and accessory choices are always interesting and give me ideas for my own look. Kyle does give off a bit of a Demi Moore essence to her style. I am wondering if Demi is Kyle's style muse. Here is a picture of the two of them.

Demi Moore                                        Kyle Richards
 Some of my favorites from Kyle's wardrobe include a big gorgeous pair of gold hoop earrings and a leopard Louis Vuitton scarf. I have done some research on the gold hoops and Ippolita's Glamazon hoops are the most similar I have found. Here are those looks.


Ippolita Glamazon Hoops #5 

 Kyle is sisters with Kathy Hilton making her the aunt of Paris and Nicky Hilton. I guess style and glamour run in the family! Check out Ippolita's hoops at www.ippolita.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates