Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Not Leather, It's The New Denim

 I am loving the look of leather leggings for the winter, but if I remember anything about this trend (which was super popular in the mid-nineties as well) they are super uncomfortable! They made me sweaty and not to mention the noise they made as I walked. There is an hilarious episode of friends where Ross tries to wear a pair and it goes terribly wrong. If you have never seen that episode, check out the link to a video of it on You Tube. It's classic!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON4ECUkK_xI&feature=related
J Brand Jeans has saved the day and come out this Fall/Winter with a denim look that is similar to leather but without all the strings attached. J Brand's coated denim leggings come in a variety of colors and are super chic. J Brand describes these jeans as a sleek finish that shimmers with an edgy sophistication, and I would agree completely. I first spotted these earlier this year when Sandra Bullock wore them to the MTV movie awards.


J Brand Coated Jean in Venom

 Now they have even coated their famous Houlihan that became so popular this year. Nearly every stylish celebrity was spotted sporting these cropped cargos. I bought a pair of these early this year and wear them all the time. The are so cute and comfy too! You can grab yourself a pair on my amazon.com store under the apparel category!


J Brand Houlihan





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates