Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kristen Stewart Smokey Eyes


 I have always been a big fan of the smokey eye. It's my go to look and I have worn it for some time now, but lately I was feeling like it might be time to switch it up a bit. For several months now I have been experimenting with a new look (as seen on Kristen Stewart) that I discovered through Pixiwoo. Pixiwoo is one of my favorite channels on Youtube and the Pixi's also have a great blog. You can find the link on the left under Blogs I Love. Recently they did a Kristen Stewart tutorial for a smokey eye look that she wore on the David Letterman show. It is super easy to do and is a really pretty choice if you are feeling of changing up your usual eye routine.
You will probably become obsessed with the Pixiwoo videos as I have if you love makeup. Check out the tutorial here:
http://pixiwoo.blogspot.com/2010/08/kristen-stewart-tutorial.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates