Monday, January 10, 2011

Get The Look Of Stuart Weitzman


 Last year I saw Jennifer Aniston wearing these gorgeous Stuart Weitzman "Alex" sandals and I knew I could not live without them - if only I had her legs too! I literally wore these shoes all summer long last year. They go with so many different looks and they are extremely comfortable. Obviously these were a popular style for Stuart Weitzman so they are rolling out the ad campaign for this shoe again for spring. They are available at several stores including amazon.com and nordstrom.com for $365. I really would recommend adding this shoe to your closet. You will wear it again and again. If this particular shoe is out of your budget check out Steve Madden's version called the Fantasik which is basically a copy of Stuart's "Alex" for $79.I know for some of you it's really hard to think about Spring and sandals with snow on the ground, but Spring will inevitably come and you will be glad you have these lovelies ready to pound the pavement! See them at stevemadden.com

Steve Madden "Fantasik"



Stuart Weitzman "Alex"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates