Thursday, February 3, 2011

St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks




  So it's the middle of winter and some of you have snow up to your eyeballs! What better way to warm up the day than with St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks. These amazing little rocks which arrived at my home today, are in my opinion less of a bronzer and more of a warm shimmer. They are not glittery and don't leave big pieces of sparkle behind. I adore St. Tropez products, especially the bronzing mousse - I am never without a bottle! I have a feeling these gems will be a staple product in my beauty routine as well. The St. Tropez website even suggests using them as an eyeshadow which I plan to try. This is a must have for a gal that likes a glow! You can find them at Amazon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates