Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nars NYC Store


So just in time for the kick off of New York fashion week, famed makeup artist Francois Nars is opening his first namesake boutique in New York's trendy West Village. The stores official grand opening is today, so if you are in the New York area check it out and send me pics! While Nars has long had many fans in the fashion industry they can also count me as a fan! My favorite Nars product is by far Barbarella lipstick, which Marc Jacobs specifically requested for one of his runway shows last year to create what Francois called a "Perfectly Imperfect" look. Barbarella is a must have for your makeup bag. I am also especially loving the "Front Row" makeup set specifically created for Sephora by Francois for Spring. It includes some old favorites and some sure to be new ones that are just what you need to create a pretty spring look and get you runway ready!

Front Row Set

1 comments:

Telena said...

I feel really silly but I have never tried any NARS makeup. I tend to stick to the basics..ie MAC and smashbox. I need to get more out of my comfort zone.
FashionBrew

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates