Friday, June 24, 2011

DVF Harper Bag & Exciting News!

Many apologies for my lack of posts in the last few months. My husband and I found out in February that we are pregnant! I am currently 22 weeks along and all is going well. We couldn't be happier and can't wait to meet our little one come October! I have had some previous trouble before with pregnancy so I was taking some time off being extra careful and getting plenty of rest. Now....... back to Life's Latest Luxuries!
So I ran smack into this bag at Neiman Marcus last week and I am obsessed! It's Diane Von Furstenberg's Harper Day Bag. The picture can't do this bag justice. Now this is strictly a bag for fashion. You won't be fitting your life into it. In fact it's more like a clutch than a bag just because it's so thin. Love the tassel, oversize gold hardware and of course the chain handle. Go see it in person! If I decide to purchase it I will post some pics when it arrives. It also comes in a brown leather and a few colors of crocodile. The colors are very muted and very fall. I would love to see this bag in bright hues like red or pink. See it for yourself at DVF.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates