Monday, February 21, 2011

Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation


I am LOVING this foundation. I am always on the search for the perfect one and this one just might be it for me! Photo Perfexion is great for dry skin. It is creamy and moisturizing but dries to a more powdery finish than most other foundations I have used. I find that because my skin is dry I don't even have to use a powder with this. I have also read several reviews on Sephora where several people with oily skin also liked this product, so it might be worth investigating for you as well.  Other foundations that dry to a powder finish really make my skin look flaky but this one does not. It feels very light on the skin yet gives a medium buildable coverage. It also has a lovely scent. If you have normal to dry skin you might give this one a try!

1 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

I love Givenchy, they also make one of my two favourite amazing black pencil eyeliners! -xxoo
Enter the Handmade Giveaway here!

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates